Thread: Jets menu?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009   #15
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jets menu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
I don't mind you inviting everyone to my area, shoot, a lot of people on here have been there and have enjoyed it...and they are welcome any time..NOW, as for you making fun of my helmet, please get it right, they are viking horns.. what the heck is a bison horn??? Please get that right next time !

Hobie, if you keep playing ignorant then the next pictures I will have to post will be the multiple shots that I have of you adorning your new look for the year