Thread: Start Em/Sit Em
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009   #11
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Start Em/Sit Em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Wow, thats a good one. McFadden should be the #1, but Oakland isnt the best team offensively, and is going against a pretty dang good defense. San Diego was 11th last season against the run.

Felix is the #2 explosive change of pace back. Tampa was 19th against the run last season.

It really is a coin toss. As a change of pace back, what can you expect? 50-70 yards and a TD? I would expect at least 70 yards and a TD from McFadden.

I would go with the #1 RB even for a below average team, over a #2 RB for a above average team. Hope this helps.
DMac has been named the starter... but like you said - tough defense. That said, as HORRIBLY EMBARRASSING TO THE UNIVERSE as the Raiders are, they are actually a very good running team with a very good run-blocking offensive line.

I'm leaning toward DMac, but the Bucs are SO BAD, and I think the Cowboys are going to smarten up this year and become the running team they SHOULD have been all this time.

I dunno. I guess I still have a lot of time to wring my hands about it, LOL.

Thanks guys.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote