Thread: Start Em/Sit Em
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009   #10
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Start Em/Sit Em

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I'd play Sproles against Oakland. First, you know - the Raiders. Second, who knows who's going to emerge as the #1 in Tampa?

I've got one:

Felix Jones against Tampa, or Darren McFadden against San Diego.

Wow, thats a good one. McFadden should be the #1, but Oakland isnt the best team offensively, and is going against a pretty dang good defense. San Diego was 11th last season against the run.

Felix is the #2 explosive change of pace back. Tampa was 19th against the run last season.

It really is a coin toss. As a change of pace back, what can you expect? 50-70 yards and a TD? I would expect at least 70 yards and a TD from McFadden.

I would go with the #1 RB even for a below average team, over a #2 RB for a above average team. Hope this helps.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote