View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009   #40
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8tupg42k1 View Post
Hey guys wat's up me and my wife are going to our first game this sunday and we wanted to know if we could stop by. Im a long time reader and member but hardly ever post. Ill be bringing by some beer too Man i cant wait till tomorrow i am so excited and my wife has witness my excitement that its rubbing off on her too so i hope to have a wonderful time and cant wait
Consider yourself invited! One and all are welcome at the Blue Crew tailgate. Just come on over and say hi!
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote