View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009   #39
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Not worth creating a whole new thread for... so thread hijack...

Do they allow charcoal pits at the tailgates? I thought that I read they were banned but I saw so many smokers and people with charcoal. I don't want to break any rules but I REALLY want to use a charcoal pit. If not allowed... how strongly is this rule enforced?
Charcoal is allowed, but lighter fluid is not.

Tailgating rules are here: http://www.houstontexans.com/gameday...ting-rules.asp

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstontexans.com
Liquid charcoal starter or other flammable liquids are strictly prohibited. Charcoal may be started with an electrical starter designed for this purpose or quick starting charcoal is recommended. Open flames are allowed but all barbecue pits left unattended must be extinguished.
Ash containers, trash containers and port-o-lets are located in each lot.
Hot ashes, cinders, smothering coal, disposable LP-gas cylinders or other hot materials must be disposed of in the Orange dumpsters only.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote