View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009   #33
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE

Do we have enough tents guys? I have a brand new 10x10 (white) but not sure I can get it in my car. I can bring to over to someones house tomorrow if we need it, if you will haul it to the game for me. I think I can handle the tables. Guess I'm gonna have to break down and buy a truck!

Thinkin chopped BBQ beef sandwiches, little smokies, Earls (of course), earthquake cake, monkey bread (to start off the day), brownies, and the usual chips, dip, and whatever else moves me! Hummmm, cheesecake sounds really GOOD!!!

See ya all Sunday!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote