View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009   #15
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 341333 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post your draft results for enouragement/ridicule/evaluation

A 7 team league with some of the most screwed up rules the world has ever seen. Every year the rules are different and every year there's some new weird twist. We had 30 second per pick this year. It was insane. By the end, I didn't even know who I had.

I had a choice of Andre Johnson, DeAngelo Williams, and Steve Slaton. And I went AJ and DW. I feel guilty.

QB: Peyton Manning, Matt Schaub, Brett Favre
RB: DeAngelo Williams, Brian Westbrook, Ronnie Brown, Le'Ron McLain
WR: Andre Johnson, DeSean Jackson, Bernard Berrian
TE: Owen Daniels, John Carlson, Jeremy Shockey
DT: Shaun Rogers, Grady Jackson, Deljuan Robinson
DE: Mario Williams, Robert Mathis, Justin Smith
LB: Demeco Ryans, EJ Henderson,
CB: Cedric Griffin, Leon Hall, Dunta Robinson
S: Kerry Rhodes, Ed Reed, Bernard Pollard
D/ST: Giants, Panthers
K: Stephen Gostkowski, Kris Brown
P: Jason Baker