View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009   #25
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Ok I know I got there late before the Detroit game and missed out on the food I am wondering if yall cook as well as filo doc. We got there early for the monday night game last year and FG brought it.

I hope I remember what TedC rolls in and looks like TB but you may want to refresh my mem it to what to look for. I dont think I will be wearing Jersey because all I have is battle red and blue I may just be wearing white Texans T. (If not Battle Red Mcleod jersey #32)
Ted:

Ted and Kathryn:

Joe:

And just to make sure that you remember where we are: