View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009   #18
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Hey guys what time do yall start tailgaiting? A group of four SA fans( including me) is coming up saturday and we are staying at the Holiday Inn behind the stadium. I am curious how early the festivities get going there. I am bring a friend who has never been to a NFL game and I want him to experiance all that there is at this trip so that we can convert him into a Texans fan. I had a blast when I was there last and I cant wait to see yall again.
The earliest will be there 5 hrs. before kickoff (7am) as Platinum permits entry that early. Most will trickle in between 7:30-9:00a.

So, you gonna dress your friend up in Texans gear? We can ask him if he's a die-hard Texans fan and he can answer "No, but I DID stay at a Holiday Inn last night!"