View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009   #19
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102049 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My fantasy draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
Just curious what y'all think about my team (The Electric Slide). I feel pretty good, but we will see. My 12 team eague uses a different system, with two flex players and four IDP's. Starters in bold:

QC Shaub, Hasselbeck
RB Forte, LenDale White, Mendenhall, Moreno, Hightower
WR Calvin Johnson, Wayne, A Gonzalez, Stokely, Meachem, Cribbs
TE O Daniels
K J Reed
D Tennessee, San Francisco
DL DeMeco, London Fletcher
DB Ed Reed, Gibril Wilson, Finnegan

Quick question: would y'all start Moreno, Meachem, or Stokely at flex over Mendenhall or Hightower? Curious what y'all think but right now I'm starting Rashard tonight.
I think Mendy will be a much better player after a few games. He'll have to prove himself though, because all reports are now that Parker is the man over there and that it's not even a committee AND that Parker who is smaller is the GL back. Mendy didn't impress the coaching staff in pre season. I'm not starting him in my league man.

I'd probably go with Moreno even though he still isn't a great start either, but I'd go with him over all of those guys.

Are you used to playing IDP?? This is my first year. I picked Jonathan Vilma. What do you think of him?
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote