View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009   #17
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My fantasy draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
You are loaded with quality WRs. I wish you were in my league because I could definitely hook you up with a QB for one of those WRs. You definitely need some help at RB too. Bush should help you out in a PPR league but he won't get you very many rushing yards. I like your pick of Kevin Smith because he could turn out to surprise some folks. Also, keep stashing Glen Coffee because if Gore goes down, which he seems to do every other year, then Coffee will be the #1 back.
Yea I took Bush in round 6. I knew he was quality at that round for PPR. I am really all in on WR play
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote