View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009   #14
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My fantasy draft

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am in 2 PPR leagues. Same rules. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 DEF 1 K, 2 Flex that can be either WR, RB, or TE

Banana Slugs. This is a 2 conference league 12 teams per conference and we had 2 drafts. Big money here

Starters
Matt Ryan QB
Reggie Bush RB
Kevin Smith RB
Reggie Wayne WR
T.J. Houshmandzadeh WR
Larry Fitzgerald WR
Marques Colston WR
Heath Miller TE
Robbie Gould K
Green Bay Packers Def/ST

Bench
Shaun Hill
Ahmad Bradshaw
Jamaal Charles
Glen Coffee
Derrick Mason
Santonio Holmes

I waited a bit late to take a qb they are 4 pt per passing td and 1 pt per 25 passing yds. i may try to package a trade w/ some of my wr. any tips?
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote