View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009   #12
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My fantasy draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Yeah, there was a freaking crazy run on QB's they were all going fast and early so I said screw it and got good depth at WR and RB, and took a QB like Ben in later on, it was better than reaching for him or his equal 2 rounds sooner. I was thinking about trading for a better QB but haven't decided if I want to give up what I got. I also think Jason Campbell with the Redskins will have a really nice year too and can be had later on in the draft, I just couldn't get him but if I can get a guy like that to couple with Ben I will be good I think.
Campbell is my backup. He only threw 13 TD's last year though so I'm not high on his fantasy value at all.

Here's my team.

QB - Rodgers, Campbell

RB - Slaton, Benson, Hillis, Michael Bush, Mendenhall, Sproles,

WR - Ocho, Desean Jackson, Santana Moss, Greg Camarillo

TE - Dustin Keller, Jermichael Finley

IDP Defensive Player - Jonathan Vilma

K - Ryan Longwell
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote