View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009   #10
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My fantasy draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Here is team 1:

QB - B Roethlisberger

RB - A Peterson
RB - C Portis
RB - C Williams
RB - F Jones

WR - J Cotchery
WR - M Colston
WR - N Washington
WR - S Moss
WR - Roy Williams

TE - O Daniels
TE - H Miller

K - K Brown

D/ST - Eagles

This is a 12 man league, let me know what you think.
Decent team and all.

Your going to want to get another QB to pair with Ben though. I had Ben last season and grabbed him early after he accounted for 36 TD's the year before and the thing about Ben is when they're winning towards the 4th quarters by over two TD's he always gets pulled. That drove me nuts last season. Plus they run the ball so much that Ben doesn't get a lot of yards in the air, and with his O line being so banged up he is always one hit away from injury. And his defense is so good that they can run the ball all of the time. He'll have some really nice games here and there though. Luckily I was really good at guessing which ones last season and got lucky a lot.

I'll take a wild guess that Stafford is available in your league. He might put up some decent numbers with Calvin there actually. Stafford has a hell of an arm. I wouldn't suggest a rookie, but I'm sure most of the other good QB's are already taken.

I wouldn't put much stock into Cadillac being the starter. That will be a full blown committee. Portis and Peterson are pretty good though.

Pretty good depth at WR as well.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote