View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009   #4
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 97234 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My fantasy draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
I am curious what some of you think about my fantasy draft. It is a PPR league so take that into consideration as I focused on guys that caught a lot of passes. Here it is.

1. Matt Forte
2. Steve Slaton
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Braylon Edwards
5. Antonio Bryant
6. Derrick Ward
7. Jay Cutler (dumb pick and am trying to trade it)
8. John Carlson
9. Cedric Benson
10. Lance Moore
11. Derrick Mason
12. Jerious Norwood
13. Bo Scaife
14. Bears D/ST
15. Glen Coffee
16. Kris Brown

Thoughts? The Bears D did well last year but would I be smart to drop them for the Bucs D or a team like that? Thanks.
I'm going to take a wild guess and guess that this is a ten man league, because you've got way to many studs on that team for this to be a 14 man league. Good players though. I don't know how someone let you pick up Rodgers and Cutler on the same team.

Rodgers is going to be an absolute stud this season. I would drop Bo Scaife and pick up Jermichael Finley if he is available though. Finley might break out this season and should have more potential than Scaife with Finley being in that GB offense.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote