View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I am looking forward to being there unless there is a setback in my recovery.

This is an important game for me because I will be seeing a lot of you for the first time this year.

More importantly, Kathryn, the love of my life, the "backbone" in my recent health issues, and my beautiful bride of 20 years has a birthday to celebrate and we can think of no better way to celebrate than to spend it with the best fans in the world, The Blue Crew Tailgate while watching the Texans dismantle the J-E-T-S!

Well Ted, don't do anything to have a setback. We're all planning on you being there and we will help with setting up your tents or anything else you need.

Happy *early* Birthday Kat!! We'll do a birthday shot Sunday!

Last edited by Texan_Bill; 09-09-2009 at 10:18 AM.
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote