Thread: Jets menu?
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009   #4
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jets menu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
You seem to be knowledgeable fella.... I am looking at buying a new juice extractor. I found one that if you fill out 1,075 forms you can get the deluxe model with free shipping but the offer expires in 9 days but the better deal I feel is save 895,999.00 Box Tops for Kids + my social security number minus my first born child. What is your advice?

Signed torn and confused,

T&C,
If you feel that the time it takes to fill out said forms, that the offer of the deluxe model along with the savings of free shipping included, I would indeed go for that offer, but I would say get your ass to start filling those out, you'll be pressed to get them all completed in time. Now, with that being said, all that to save yourself $19.95 is a bit more than I would want to do. One thing I forgot to ask, if you were to call in the next 20 minutes, would there be a slap chop or some free dinner coupon included?
And the offer of saving the box tops, that is a scam right off the bat, so I would stay away from that, as I feel you would be one of many who would be taken for a ride..
I hope my advice on this helps you, and don't hesitate to come back here and seek more of my knowledge if you have anything else...
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote