View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004   #6
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67197 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

until you have the overwhelming talent or scheme to take what you want, you take what the defense gives you. if that means 3+ yards and a cloud of dust, outlet passes to davis, slants to gaffney, or post to johnson, you take what the defense allows.

dont get me wrong, i was starving to see the deep bomb myself at least 2-3 times a game ,but those are not high percentage plays even when the defense isnt looking for it. now the threat of it is another story all together...
powda is offline   Reply With Quote