View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004   #31
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87952 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

appreciate it vin. the reason gosselin is so well respected in draft circles is his ability to "call" the first round of the draft (i.e. mock). i cant speak for this year but last year he had the highest percentage accurate of any publication or respected source of draft news. i do give him some credibility. and while i wont say i value kiper's opinion as much LOTS of people seem to. they both had babin rated as a first round prospect.

the texans obviously had him rated as a first rounder as did at least one other nfl team wich forced our one-sided trade.

still a reach?
powda is offline   Reply With Quote