View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004   #29
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111660 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediddy73
Tony Wells....errr...Hollings runs too upright and is brought down too easily to ever supplant DD.
runs upright..sometimes holds the ball wrong...dosent always pick the right hole...poor leg drive. but then what did u expect from a runningback with 4 games experience on a collegiate level. he is not a polished product ,but we knew that when we got him.

in comparision to davis, hollings was brought down easily (as were numerous other starting nfl backs). needless to say the injury was a factor as was the inability to train in the offseason in normal fashion. im also more then willing to think he ran "tentivley" in fear of reaggrivating his injury.

bottom line is he has his problems ,but he has a very high celling

i think the idea of sending hollings to nfl europe is a bad one particularly because of his injury. why risk it? he needed to spend his first offseason in an nfl training program ,and there are 5 preseason games.

i did know his name but not much else about him. and no, i still couldnt pick him out in a police lineup.
powda is offline   Reply With Quote