Thread: Breakable ....
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009   #39
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Breakable ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Guys, Texans fans have been talking about it for a couple years.

And the cheap shots 99% of people are referring to were the one in San Diego by the safety whose name is escaping me which was so egregious it not only received a fine but the NFL sent a letter out to the reffing crews saying in the future such hits should result in immediate expulsion from the game and the two shots by Jared Allen that resulted in a $50k fine. Haynesworth drew a flag (which I thought was called for by the rules) but I wouldn't call it a cheap or particularly unusual play.

I'm sure you guys have been talking about it, its been pretty obvious. I was referring to those earlier in the thread that decided to call troll on BA rather than discuss.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote