Thread: Breakable ....
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009   #38
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 225226 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak
Default Re: Breakable ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
Its the fact that you started it, or a Titans fan in general started it. Schaub has injury problems, those of you that don't acknowledge that are going to have a hard time blaming someone this year, seeing how Haynesworth won't be the one laying a "cheap shot."
Guys, Texans fans have been talking about it for a couple years.

And the cheap shots 99% of people are referring to were the one in San Diego by the safety whose name is escaping me which was so egregious it not only received a fine but the NFL sent a letter out to the reffing crews saying in the future such hits should result in immediate expulsion from the game and the two shots by Jared Allen that resulted in a $50k fine. Haynesworth drew a flag (which I thought was called for by the rules) but I wouldn't call it a cheap or particularly unusual play.