View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

I realize it is the first day of the month, but just a reminder we need to keep this message board cruising on premium gasoline. Some of the new posters may not have read this thread about how we get to keep having fun and exchanging ideas and complaints about Texans and other things. So, everybody get your donation in. Don't want to see no begging and pleading from Hook'em. This dude has graciously given his time and money to start and keep this board running. Let's take a load off him and DONATE! Steve