Thread: Breakable ....
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009   #17
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Breakable ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
So let me get this straght:

A Titans fan wants us to admit our team has QB issues? That we've got way too much money tied up in a guy that never sees the field?

Watch your own team's QB's light up the field. Regale us with the legendary connection of Collins/Washington (sure to outperform Schaub/Johnson at season's end). Something tells me Schaub will have better numbers than Young at the end of the season, no matter how many series Schaub misses to get his ankle taped.
What are you babbling on about? All I said is the guy is injury prone and when all you do is scamper out of bounds and you come up lame it just gives more proof. The Titans are a run first team. Collins is there to keep the defense honest and manage the game. And yes I would hope that your starting QB will probably get better numbers then our #2 guy.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote