Thread: Breakable ....
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009   #10
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Breakable ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I don't wish injury on any player but it seems every time he gets a solid hit on him he has some new injury.

If you guys do not thing that every team he plays goes after that ankle has no watched football in the last 30 years. Limping off the field and basically telegraphing your injuries to the opposition .... you might as well put a target on that spot. Not saying it is right but you better believe he will get more pressure on that side until he proves his ankle in
He's missed time because of a dislocated shoulder, and because of those cheap shots from Allen. I would assume that a lot of people would have missed the same amount of time because of those injuries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
Yeah, But Tom Brady has missed ONE season... has played well over seven seasons, including many many playoff games. Matt can't get through one season. And I ain't betting the farm that he is getting past this one.
The whole team is betting on him staying healthy, though. I would bet this year wouldn't be as productive without Schaub.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote