Thread: Breakable ....
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009   #7
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36121 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Breakable ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
I acknowledge it last year and I got ripped by most for it. Got some negative rep for it. Most said that it was the "cheap shots" that injured him. I kept saying, most Qb's get cheap shots but they don't go down like Matt. We will see who's right by years end. I hope I am totally wrong. But everytime I see Matt with any pressure, I cringe.
I'm sure having those cheap shots didn't help. Having someone hit your knees like that twice in one game is going to make you miss some time. Just ask Tom Brady.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote