View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009   #34
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs Vikings Blue Crew Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Guys, you don't know how hard it is for me to read this thread. I wanna go SO bad!!!

I won't make my second game because my surgery is Tuesday AM. The goal is to be off the IR by season opener and our first playoff run.

BTW, if you know someone who needs some tickets and a platinum pass, see this link....

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...62#post1236262

In the meantime, carry on, have a great time and give each other hugs for me. I am coming back, soon.

Don't worry about missing your second game. Just get well for when the season counts. We'd rather have you there healthy and feeling good rather than being in a terrible amount of pain and miserable.