View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009   #32
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs Vikings Blue Crew Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Andy! Got your ticket all lined up, so don't worry about that. I won't be there real early though, gotta wait until school is out. I'm shooting for around 4:30 or so, depending on the traffic.

I have a brand new canopy but doubtful I'll bring it tomorrow. Depends on if I have to bring my car, or my son in laws truck. Also have a new table. Probably will give them an official debut at the Jets game.

I'll bring some stuff to throw on the grill, Earls of course!! Something easy since I'll be rushed tomorrow.

MNF sucks for tailgating!! BUT, It'll be a blast spending even a few minutes with some of the greatest fans in the NFL!!! LOVE you guys/gals!! See ya all tomorrow.

Gma
Nothing of mine's going on no grill ... that would hurt !

Round Dan

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 08-31-2009 at 07:32 AM.
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote