Thread: My first draft
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009   #2
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37218 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My first draft

I love your first two picks but hate your third, and your fourth is so-so. Reggie and Braylon are hype in fantasy. Braylon can't hang on to the ball and has had only one good year. And Reggie can't stay healthy. If he played al sixteen games he would be a solid second back. And the rest of your team looks pretty solid.

But Fantasy Football involves luck also and you can hit gold with a pick or two in the later rounds that peform like first rounders. Slaton did that for me last year. Good Luck!!
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote