View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009   #15
FILO_Doc
Veteran

Rep Power: 42 FILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs Vikings Blue Crew Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
We're going minimal stuff this week - Manuel, Adam, and Stef will all be out for the game.

I do want to buy one of the Honda generators (and have for year) as soon as everything settles from a new job and buying a house.
Look on Craigs List after hurricane season is over. I bought one in March or April that only had 4 hours on it and looks brand new with pig tails. I believe it is 5500 or 6500 kW and only paid $400.00 for it. I looked it up on the internet and they sold for over $600.00. In my opinon that is the best hurricane insurance you can buy, because as long as I own the darn thing I can almost guarntee we won't have a hurricane because I am prepared.