Thread: Good job Steph
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009   #10
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good job Steph

Good stuff TC. Hate to say I didn't hear it live. He sounded like a buffoon in his blogger rant last week.

I gave the show a chance last week and I didn't mind it so much.

I finally jumped off on Monday. Listening to "Walk Like a Man" and the "Lollipop Guild" and that god-awful e-mail jingle finally took it's toll.

Not to mention the "Hey Boy!!!" hotkey and the redneck schtick. Just irritating.

Now I'm back to listening to "Coast to Coast AM" reruns during the Tim Brando timeslot.

Sorry to derail the thread. I just had to vent about that show and this looked like the best place to do it.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote