Thread: Good job Steph
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009   #8
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good job Steph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I'm not sure what blogger he was talking about. I know he mentioned Clay Travis at one point--I like Clay, and I don't think his question to Tim Tebow was out of line. Brando misrepresented the question--it was about Tebow's faith and saving himself for marriage.

But he was railing against all bloggers as being bad for all of humanity blah blah blah, so I wrote him this email:

I thought him railing at bloggers was like the elites railing against printing presses in a previous time. But I figure the best way to deal with silly speech is to politely address it with smart speech.
Nicely stated!!

It is just like other radio or newspaper personalities acting elitist when they put down callers or writers despite many callers/writers seeming to know alot more about sports or sports situations than they do. Just because you are in the business doesn't mean you are good at your business.