View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009   #17
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Joe texan on sr610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Hey Guys I just set Matt Jackson Straight. He wants to ride the Texans I will call him on it and suggest he take a job well suited for him, this time it was at 1310 the Ticket in Dullas. He should not be able to talk on Houston Radio and badmouth a Houston team. He changed his attitude after I talked to him and started saying that he was only talking about the defensive line. I told him that we have no Cushing and Mario got ripped off for the sack and fumble and that was about it. I am cool with 610 I have no fued. I just think it is interesting that your a nobody and thier opinion is the opinion. My Opinion is that the Texans are going 16 and 0.
love it!!