View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009   #8
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE
Default Re: reason i wont be on that much any more

Good luck man. I'm in a similar boat as you. I just started college two days ago. New life, new people, and a new opportunity to better yourself. Make sure you study hard. Girls are definitely a plus. I think I would put Texans fan above hot and on the same level as smart. My current girlfriend is smart and hot, but she doesn't like football too much. I took her to last weeks game, and she seemed to enjoy herself. She'll be a Texan fan yet, mwahaha. My master plan is coming together. But I digress. Good luck. This is something my dad told me when he drove me up to Huntsville Sunday. This is an opportunity to create a new you. A lot of people won't know who you are, or who the old "slatonisabeast" is. Create your own persona. Have a great year, bud.