View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009   #4
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 150814 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: reason i wont be on that much any more

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
high school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it guna be fun to be able to meet new freinds and everything but wish me luck because i wont be on much... i allso been busy playing air soft with 12 of my freinds i have some one i may ask out duno yet it so early in the year

wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what i look for in a girl...

smart

hot.. duh =o

and a texans fan =]

bye all i may be on late some days but i will be on on pre season games and regular season games
Take care of yourself and give updates .