View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009   #9
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs Vikings Blue Crew Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
Ours is either 6500 or 8500 (I can't remember and don't want to go out to the garage to see) so we should be good. All we are planning on running on our side is a fan for the misting system. We will just need to figure out a way to get a cord run to your side without causing too many problems (I am thinking a lot of duct tape)...
Sweet. I'll bring some extra fuel for it.

As far as the cord goes, I'll test this weekend and see how well the duct tape holds up. I'll see if I can come up with an aeriel solution if that fails. I'm sure that if we use enough of it, the duct tape should hold up to the people & vehicle traffic.

Thanks Andy!
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote