View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009   #111
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 81844 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will you root for the fake Oilers/Titans (aka Bud Adams)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
1994 was Tolliver's first year and 1993 was Moon's last. In 1993 there was Moon, Carlson, and Bucky. In 1994 we had Tolliver, Carlson, Bucky with Tolliver starting most of the games. It was the ugliest I've ever seen a QB situation till we fast fwd to Carr-Ragone-Henson aka the three stooges.
That's right. I should have remembered because I remember going to see the Oilers at the Vet in Philly on a MNF game and Tolliver started. I was wearing a Moon jersey and remember having fans asking me if the #1 stood for our only win we had so far that season. That was ugly.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote