View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009   #8
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Flags in The Bull Pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
For those who grabbed something that is not your Shame on you that is theft and a reason for termination of your season tickets!
But don't we all deserve the same as some sections that don't. I didn't see any where I sat (not my personal seats). I'm talking row A down low. In fact, there were no cup holders in the row I didn't even get the little coupon book everyone else got. I had to snag a couple after the game by looking in other rows and by then some gameday coupons are expired.