View Single Post
Old 05-04-2004   #33
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder if the addition of Sloan Thomas will change any of this. My thinking is now we have a valid person who can work behind Bradford making a depth position available in the slot for Gaffney. Because if Gaff were to come down with injury who would we have at the slot position there.

Maybe Moses can fit that role. But I do agree with you on the fact that Moses needs to be contributing to the offense as well. Not every game, just when his number is called.

On that 70 yard kick return, lets not also forget that he basically ran 50 yards across the field as well and if a catch or better throw was made, that game could've been ours. We also led in that game and let it get away from us in the 4th. Maybe our defense has improved to where we can start putting these type games away.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote