View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009   #48
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 45762 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans V Saints Blue Crew Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
That was by far my worst experience going to any Texans game ever. THere was so much freaking traffic that we didn't even get there until 3 minutes left in the first quarter. Just about every game I go to I'm so used to have the parking pass and I guess we're usually arriving a little earlier to tailgate where we slide into the blue lot very easily. I didn't have any of that this time and had to park way the hell in the back behind some purple lot. I took forever, and we literally jogged to the stadium to hurry up and get there.

That won't ever happen again as I'll be leaving at least two hours early from now on no matter what the situation is.
Maybe show up earlier? Maybe spring for a parking pass? We park in purple now, so I'm guessing that you just tried to pay for some BS on the side of the road. How is that the fault of the Texans or the BC tailgaters?
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote