View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009   #82
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104725 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Young fired up to wear Oilers' logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I was going to make a comment on 3 consecutive 1st round busts by the great Reese but I started looking at the picks in the 1st round over those seasons ... even the second rounders and there is a lot of garbage in there.
Well how many of those are still on the roster? Oh and Reese didn't have anything to do with Young.....you can thank your owner for that one, he's still there right? Or did Satan already come knocking?

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 08-22-2009 at 12:54 AM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote