View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009   #7
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Re: Questions about parking on Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
That being said... I'm a new yeller lotter. What routes would the board recommend me to take for ease of coming in and out. What times are the worst to start coming in? I intend to tailgate as early as possible but things DO happen once in a while and I get caught running late... but NEVER late for opening kickoff so rest easy, folks...

I'm coming from Austin myself.
290 to 610 South exit Main Street, left under freeway. Don't ever try to go to a game an hour before it starts. You will not see kickoff.

If you get there early (4-2 hours in advance) you will never have traffic problems. After the game, you will (reguardless of what lot you're in) be stuck in traffic. And I highly, highly reccomend in yellow lot you park as close to the gate (there is only one exit for that huge lot). If you park up close to the practice bubble, expect to be stuck in traffic...for forever (I was stuck there for at least 1 hour before I was able to get out onto Main Street).
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote