View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009   #6
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Questions about parking on Saturday

RaginCajun? Assuming since you're a ULL fan. You're a Saints fan too. Ugh. Go away!! Lol. Welcome!!! You got good advice from Texans84 and InfantryCak.

I'd like to add that if you use a private parking lot, ensure you get a ticket stub for your dashboard.Use CAUTION and be aware of the sort of people who are selling parking spaces. I once operated a parking lot right by Minute Maid. I've seen too many horror stories of people shelling out tons of money to park only to find that their car been towed. The people they gave their money to had no business charging for parking. It wasn't their lot!

Try to get a parking pass or ride the rail. Be safe as always. TAILGATE!!

That being said... I'm a new yeller lotter. What routes would the board recommend me to take for ease of coming in and out. What times are the worst to start coming in? I intend to tailgate as early as possible but things DO happen once in a while and I get caught running late... but NEVER late for opening kickoff so rest easy, folks...

I'm coming from Austin myself.

Last edited by NitroGSXR; 08-21-2009 at 04:37 PM.
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote