View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009   #10
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Advice on #2 pick in FF league

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
While I agree with Turners schedule, etc I don't buy downgrading Turner for 370 yet keeping AP #1, an injury guy when he had 363 carries last year...so 7 carries is stopping him from having a bad year?JMO. I think Turner has fresh legs from all his time backing up LT. I just think, as stated abovem his stats will be hurt bu the tougher matchups....though, you never know what defenses will show up every year.
I hear ya Frog. It really is just a superstition with little to no factual info to back it up. But for those of us that believe in the Madden Curse, we stay away from the curse of 370 as well.

Edit: I also agree with not knowing what defenses are going to show up next year. People will draft players based solely on their playoff matchups only to find out that a schedule that once looked very advantageous has now become a gauntlet. I bet most people are writing the Texans D off as a gimme at this very moment. Might be true, might not......

Last edited by dc_txtech; 08-21-2009 at 04:48 PM.
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote