View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009   #3
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Questions about parking on Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCajun25 View Post
I know the MetroRail does service for the games, but do the Metro Buses service the games as well?

Also, is there any cash parking around the stadium? I know you need a parking pass to park at the stadium, but I figured there would be pay to park like at Minute Maid.
Like 84 said, all the parking around the stadium is reserved. There is some parking out on Main and it generally runs $20; then you can hoof it or take a bicycle cab.

One easy route is to park at the south end of downtown on the MetroRail line (generally can find street parking for free within a block or two of Main) and then hop on for the last few stops of the train. For instance there is a stop at Main & Richmond and one on Main about 7 or 8 blocks north of there.