View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009   #2
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Re: Questions about parking on Saturday

I don't know about the Metro Buses. Haven't really seen too many around when the game nears. I do know the Metro Rail is the primary transportation from downtown.

There is cash parking on Main street north of 610 on the west side of the road. You have to look for it, it's usually a few small spots with limited parking. I believe it's around $20, and at some old auto body shops and discount stores. The cash parking is not ran by the Texans.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote