View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009   #9
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Advice on #2 pick in FF league

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Good points. I would also like to add that Turner carried the rock 376 times which makes him a candidate for the curse of 370. I think LT2 is the only RB have a solid season the year after topping 370 carries.

Personally I would go

1. AD
2. MJD (especially in ppr format)
3. Forte
While I agree with Turners schedule, etc I don't buy downgrading Turner for 370 yet keeping AP #1, an injury guy when he had 363 carries last year...so 7 carries is stopping him from having a bad year?JMO. I think Turner has fresh legs from all his time backing up LT. I just think, as stated abovem his stats will be hurt bu the tougher matchups....though, you never know what defenses will show up every year.