View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009   #152
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Vince Young Pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Dude, that was the best user-created on the fly smack ever...even with a sausage joke thrown in.

Hilarious, Herv. Enjoy your own Music City Miracle in the stands, made me break out in laughter.

...and of course the hair. Don't think I didn't notice the pooh brown mullet and the stupid Titan Red Trollhair. That was priceless and I hope to see this image for years on this board. Even Titans fan has to give it up for that stuff...something tells me they are in the basement sniffing glue trying to come up with a worthy retort.

Good luck with all that.....

Last edited by Second Honeymoon; 08-20-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Second Honeymoon is offline   Reply With Quote