View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009   #67
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud looking pretty bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Ok, easy, Hookem. Let's not push the envelope too far.
All of my friends when I was a kid were arrogant Cowboys and Astros fans. Neither team could do any wrong. That went a long way in me hating both teams.

I took to the Dodgers when I was a kid and am still a fan of them to this day (even though I don't follow baseball like I use to). They haven't done much of late however I did get to see them win 2 WS championships.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote