View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009   #64
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 92750 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud looking pretty bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
But the Astros made the World Series 4 years ago and have made the playoffs a good amount.

As we all know compared to the Texans, who have never.

I think that once the Texans start winning and have a few more years of existence, they PROBALLY will pass the Astros and once again Houston will become a football town as it was meant to be.
Growing up in Houston the Astros were the only home team I didn't support. Actually I grew up hating them. I was all for them moving when they were threatening that.

There is no doubt Houston will be a Texans town once the Texans start stringing together some good seasons. Football is king everywhere in Texas.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote